Terms of Personal Data Protection:
- Basic provisions:
The operator (administrator) of your personal data according to Article 4 point 7 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons in connection with the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as GDPR) is the company: MetaApp
s.r.o. Račianska 16, 831 04 Bratislava ID: 47 953 268
The contact details of the administrator (Operator) are:
+421 918 639 706
What is personal data?
Personal data are data relating to an identified natural person or an identifiable natural person who can be identified directly or indirectly, especially on the basis of a generally applicable identifier , another identifier such as name, surname, identification number, location data, or online identifier, or on based on one or more characteristics or signs that make up its physical identity, physiological identity, genetic identity, psychological identity, mental identity, economic identity, cultural identity or social identity.
What is personal data processing?
The processing of personal data is a processing operation or a set of processing operations with personal data or sets of personal data, in particular obtaining, recording, organizing, structuring, storing, changing, searching, browsing, using, providing by transmission, dissemination or in any other way, rearranging or combining, limiting , erasure, whether by automated means or non-automated means.
The Operator (Administrator) has no obligation to appoint/designate a Responsible Person.
- Sources and categories of personal data:
The operator processes personal data ( directly from you ) that you have provided to him , or personal data that he obtained based on the fulfillment of your order .
Your identification and contact data and data necessary for the performance of the contract.
- Legal reason and purpose of processing:
The legal reason for processing is:
Fulfillment of the contract between you and the operator according to article 6 paragraph 1 letter b) GDPR
Legitimate interest of the operator in providing direct marketing according to Article 6 paragraph 1 letter f) GDPR
Your consent to the processing of personal data for the purpose of providing direct marketing according to Article 6 paragraph 1 letter a) GDPR
The purpose of personal data processing is:
Provision of IT services and IT administration .
Processing your order and exercising the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the operator. When placing an order, the required personal data are necessary for the successful processing of the order (name, address, contact), according to Art. 6 par. 1 letter b) Regulations (subsequent payment, delivery of goods or services, processing of complaints, etc. are also related to this); the processing of the customer’s personal data takes place without the customer’s consent , as the legal basis for the processing of his personal data for the purpose of fulfilling the contract is a specific contract concluded between the customer and the operator. The provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and performance of the contract, without providing personal data, it is not possible to conclude a contract or fulfill its terms on the part of the operator.
Provision, improvement and support of our online services: These include data analysis, identification of usage trends, calculations and statistics on user behavior.
Processing and managing orders : To process incoming orders (mainly material orders), we use the services of third parties, to whom we transfer your personal data exclusively for the purpose of creating and processing these orders.
- Retention period:
The operator stores personal data
For the period necessary for the exercise of rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the operator and the exercise of the claim arising from these contractual relationships.
As long as the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is revoked
After the expiry of the personal data storage period which results from Act no. 395/2002 Coll. According to the Act on Archives and Registries and the Amendment of Certain Acts, the operator will delete personal data.
- Recipients of personal data
Who is the recipient?
The recipient is anyone to whom personal data is provided, regardless of whether it is a third party. A public authority that processes personal data on the basis of a special regulation is not considered a recipient.
There are persons who participate in the delivery of goods, services, and the realization of payments based on the contract
The operator does not provide, publish or make available personal data to third countries
- Terms of personal data security
The operator declares that it has taken appropriate personnel, technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of personal data.
The operator has taken technical measures to secure data storage and storage of personal data in file form.
The operator declares that only persons authorized by him have access to personal data.
- Your rights:
Under the conditions set out in the GDPR, you have:
The right to access your personal data according to Art. 15 GDPR
The right to correct personal data according to Article 16 GDPR
Right to restriction of processing
The right to erasure according to Article 17 GDPR
The right to object according to Article 21 GDPR
The right to transfer personal data according to Article 21 GDPR
The right to withdraw consent (electronically or to a correspondence address)
The right to file a complaint with the Office for the Protection of Personal Data if you believe that your rights to the protection of personal data have been violated.
Furthermore, you have the right to file a complaint with the Office for the Protection of Personal Data if you believe that your rights to the protection of personal data have been violated.
- How can you fulfill your rights?
a. Right of access to data
You have the right to know whether we are processing your personal data. If we process them, you can ask us to access them. Based on your request, we will issue a confirmation with information about the processing of your personal data. You can submit the application electronically, to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to the correspondence address: MetaApp sro, Račianska 16, 831 04 Bratislava ID: 47 953 268
b. Right to rectification
You have the right to have your personal data that we process correct, complete and up-to-date. If your personal data is incorrect or out of date, you can request us to correct or supplement it electronically to the email address email@example.com or by mail to the correspondence address: MetaApp s.r.o., Račianska 16, 831 04 Bratislava ID: 47 953 268
c. Right to erasure
Under certain circumstances, you have the right to have your personal data deleted. You can ask us to delete your data at any time. We will delete your personal data if:
- we no longer need your personal data for the purpose for which you provided them to us,
- withdraw your consent,
- you object to the processing of your personal data,
- we process your personal data illegally,
- personal data must be deleted to comply with a legal obligation,
if you are a child, or the parent of a child who agreed to the processing of personal data via the Internet.
d. Right to restriction of processing
You can ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data. If we comply with your request, we will only store your personal data and will not work with them further. The processing of your data will be restricted if:
- you notify us that your personal data is incorrect, until we have verified their correctness,
- we process your personal data illegally, but you do not agree to their deletion and instead request that we only limit the processing of your personal data,
- We no longer need your data, but you need it to prove, exercise or defend your rights
- you object to the processing of your personal data, until we verify whether our legitimate interests outweigh your reasons.
e. Right to data portability
You have the right to request that we provide you with your personal data in electronic form (e.g. XML or CSV file), which will allow you to easily transfer your data to another company. You can also ask us to transfer your personal data directly to the selected company. We will comply with your request if you have provided us with personal data directly and have given us your consent to process it.
f. The right to object
You have the right to object to us processing your personal data. If we process your personal data in the following cases:
- due to our legitimate interest,
- creating a customer profile,
- you can object to their processing if you have personal reasons for doing so.
How can you exercise these rights?
You can contact us with your request in one of the following ways:
by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to the correspondence address: MetaApp sro, Račianska 16, 831 04 Bratislava ID: 47 953 268.
If you believe that your rights to the protection of personal data have been violated, you have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority, which is the Office for the Protection of Personal Data at
820 07 Bratislava 27
VAT number: 2021685985
Secretariat of the office:
+421 /2 3231 3214
Office : Monday – Thursday: 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m
Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m
– processing of data collected using cookies and similar technologies and
– the purposes for which we use these cookies.
WHAT ARE COOKIES
- These permanent cookies can be checked each time you visit the website. The information we collect through the Website includes: browser type, the Internet address from which the Website was accessed, the operating system of the device, the IP address of the device. In order to display more relevant ads, some cookies are set by third-party advertising systems such as Google Analytics. This can be turned off in your Google Account. The computer can be set to reject cookies, although in this case it is possible that some functions of the site will not work.
We use the following five categories of cookies on our website: Necessary cookies, Functional cookies, Analytical cookies, Performance cookies, Marketing cookies
a. Necessary cookies are cookies without which our website could not function, or without which proper use of these pages would not be possible. These cookies are automatically placed on your device and cannot be turned off. Necessary cookies cannot identify you and are used only to guarantee the correct display and functioning of our website.
b. Functional cookies are used to recognize you when you return to our website. Functional cookies help improve the functionality and security of websites, including remembering your preferences and managing website performance.
c. Analytical cookies allow us to perform various statistical analyzes of our websites. These cookies are used in an anonymized form, which means that they cannot identify you. You can disable the use of these cookies in your web browser.
d. Performance cookies help improve the functionality of our websites, for example by ensuring that users can easily find what they are looking for.
e. Marketing cookies are used to perform personalized advertising services. They do not store personal data directly, but are based on the unique identification of your browser and internet device. We would like to inform you that refusing the use of these cookies will not prevent the display of advertisements on websites, but they may no longer correspond to your interests.
2. These cookies can be set through our site and by our advertising partners, who can use them to profile your interests and to display relevant advertisements on other sites as well, in accordance with the policy of using cookies available on the sites of these partners displayed in the advanced file storage settings cookies.
1. When you first visit our website, only absolutely necessary cookies are stored on your device. Unless you accept/allow all cookies or select your individual preferences for cookies, this setting will not change. Details on how to check and delete cookies can be found in Art. VI Checking and deleting cookies.
HANDLING OF INFORMATION
3. If there is a legal reason for necessary cookies, we may use your personal data to fulfill our legal obligations, especially in cases where the law requires us to recognize cookie preferences (for example, to find out when you have turned off all cookies in your browser).
4. In case of legitimate interest for necessary cookies, we can use your personal data within our legitimate interest to operate websites in cases where there is no legal reason for their processing – see above.
5. If you have given us your consent to performance cookies, functional cookies or marketing cookies, we can use and process your personal data for:
a. insight and analysis performed to inform our marketing strategies and to improve your traffic;
b. identifying and recording when you have accessed websites;
c. recording when they engage in electronic communications;
d. evaluating and improving our services to make your visit and use of the website more useful;
e. evaluating the use of the website in order to provide you with enhanced services;
f. quality control, website performance and system administration;
Mr. tracking your browser on other websites and creating a profile of your interests in order to show you relevant advertisements on other websites;
h. security purposes, such as the prevention or detection of fraudulent activity.
CHECKING AND DELETING COOKIES
1. The cookie icons in the corner of your device are used to disable or log out the relevant cookies, where you can change the cookie settings at any time. It will probably be necessary to update the page for the functionality of the setting. After this deactivation or logout, our website will no longer access or read these cookies.
2. Various files, scripts, codes or other information related to cookie files may continue to be stored in the device. You can remove these by deleting cookies and browser cache using your web browser settings.
3. Any change to your web browser settings applies only to that particular web browser. If you use more than one web browser on your device, you must change the settings separately for each browser and each device.
4. Additional information regarding cookies may be available in the „help“ function of the browser or operating system or in the user manual of your device.
5. To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics on all websites, visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
6. The website http://www.allaboutcookies.org/ provides comprehensive information on adjusting cookie settings in a wide range of browsers. We would like to point out that since we are neither the owner nor the operator of this website, we are not responsible for its content.
7. We would like to inform you that if you disable essential cookies (or all cookies) using your web browser settings, one or more basic functions of these websites, including those intended to ensure a safe visit, will not work correctly or at all.
8. We would like to inform you that if you refuse or withdraw your consent to the use of any non-necessary cookies or related personal data, the corresponding function or functionality of these websites may not work properly or at all. The use of basic functions and the functionality of the website will not be affected by this.
MAIN COOKIES AND THIRD PARTY COOKIES
1. By clicking on the link Details about cookies on the banner, you can access the list of the main cookies that we use on our pages, as well as information about the purpose of their use, which can be found in the table Details about cookies.
3. Third-party cookies used in connection with our website include:
a. Necessary cookies. These are cookies that are necessary for the functioning of our website.
d. Marketing cookies. These cookies are set via our website by our marketing partners and serve to create a profile of your interests and display relevant advertisements on other websites. They do not store personal data directly, but are based on the unique identification of your browser and internet device.
4. The table Details about cookies contains a list of third-party cookies used in connection with our websites.
1. Some e-mails sent by our company may contain so-called a pixel tag, web beacon, transparent image or tracked links that allow us to detect when you opened an email and verify which links in the email you visited. Thanks to this information, we can find out which parts of our emails are most interesting.
2. By deleting the email, you can also delete the pixel tag. In the event that you do not wish to download the pixel to your computer or other device, you can ensure this by choosing the service to receive e-mails in plain text format, or by not opening images in the e-mail.
CHANGES AND CONTACT
2. Any changes will take effect 7 days after the date of sending the e-mail according to the previous point or after the date of publication of the modified provisions on the website, whichever occurs first.